Saturday, December 18, 2010

Comment Credit

Hey Environmental and Physics kids! To encourage more participation with our class blog, I'm offering a Christmas gift. Simply post your opinion, a quick message or a favorite holiday song recommendation in the comment space below. To do this, click on the "comments" link at the bottom of the post and type. If you scroll through all the old posts there is only one thing missing, YOUR COMMENTS!!!! Please feel free to comment in anyway for any posts. Happy Holidays and check back later for more holiday break extra credit opportunities.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Cram. This is Cheyaka Hughes. I would have to say that my favorite holiday song is.... I don't know.... actually I never really had one. I can say that this is nice of you, giving your students a good/nice/easy chance to get extra credit points. Happy Holidays, and I will be looking foward to seeing you on the third of January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheyaka! Have a great New Years and see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete